Cocktail Chiller Cocktail Froster Cocktail Cooler for Chilling Drink Glass Wine Glass Cocktail Glass and Beer Glass
This Glass Chiller (cocktail cooler) is an innovative cooling system that freezes GLASSWARE in just a few seconds, instant cooling and frosting all type of glasses. It (cocktail cooler) works with Food and Beverage Liquid CO2. It (cocktail cooler) releases and sprays Liquid CO2 at a freezing temperature of -45 celsius. The INNOVECO CO2 GLASS CHILLER (cocktail cooler) ensures a fast efficient delivery of ice cold glasses to the customer eliminating the problem of warm glasses, ensuring customer satisfaction every time. The machine (cocktail cooler) is perfect for champagne and sparkling wine.
It also more hygienic and sterilizes glasses during frosting process while improving quality of service at low cost.
Packaging & Shipping
What is in the Package
1x Glass Chiller without Semisphere Hood 1x Semisphere Hood 2x Rubber Sealing Rings 1x North America to Europe Tank Adaptor 1x User Manual 1x Gift Box Carton
1. OEM/ODM is welcome for bulk orders. 2. Any question will be replied within 24 hours. 3. Provide high quality goods and save the cost at the same time. 4. Large warehouse to help customers master their market in the shortest time. 5. Cooperate with several professional forwards to save the shipping time and shipping cost. 6. INNOVECO aims at providing 100% original items, good price, fast shipping, and perfect service for you. 7. Agents overseas wanted, given by powerful product price and technical support.
1. Question: How many glasses can this frost with one ~5 gal co2 tank?
Answer: Our glass chiller can chill 100 glasses with a 4L co2 canisters, 1 gallon is about 4L, so our glass chiller can chill about 500 glasses from full tank to empty tank. When the co2 is about to finish, or it is not chilling as powerfully, try to put the tank up side down.
2. Question: How many glasses will one tank chill?
Answer: It depends on the volume of the tank, normally our glass chiller can chill 100 glasses with a 4L (about 1 gallon) co2 canisters from full tank to empty tank. When the co2 is about to finish, or it is not chilling as powerfully, try to put the tank up side down.
3. Question: Would the 5pound co2 tanks work?
Answer: Yes, it works, make sure there is enough co2 in the tank, when the co2 in the tank is about to finish, or the machine does not chill as strongly, try to put the tank up side down or refill the tank.
4. Question: Is the CO2 Tank included or do you need to buy separately?
Answer: you will need to buy it separately.
5. Question: What type of co2 tank does this use? And were can you buy them?
Answer: Need to use international connection type CGA320, you can buy it with a local gas supply company.
6. Question: How long will a tank last?
Answer: It depends on the volume of the tank, normally our glass chiller can chill 100 glasses with a 4L (about 1 gallon) co2 canisters from full tank to empty tank. When the co2 is about to finish, or it is not chilling as powerfully, try to put the tank up side down if your tank does not have a straw from top to the bottom.